For a limited time, save 15% on PRO X Series though 3/31/2020. Cannot be combined with other offers. See dealer for details.
- Commercial-grade 22 hp Kawasaki® FX691V (726cc) engine
- A fully fabricated 48-inch 10-gauge steel commercial deck shell with top bottom and side reinforcements plus standard 24" tires give you more ground clearance to easily hop on curbs.
- A large, fully adjustable suspension platform allows you to adjust tension and glide comfortably through tough terrains.
- High-performance commercial Hydro-Gear® PK 12cc pumps & Parker® TL 240cc wheel motors deliver quick response to the drive wheels and smooth control for cutting speeds up to 10 mph.
- 3-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations) and 5-year/1,750-hour limited deck assembly warranty.
|Engine Model Number
||Electronic with quick reset
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||7.5 gal. US (28.4 L)
|Engine Oil Capacity
||2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
||15 amp regulated
||12cc Hydro-Gear® pumps / 240cc Parker® wheel motors
||10 mph / 16 km/h
||5 mph / 8 km/h
|Deck Cutting Width
|Deck Engagement (PTO)
||10 ga shell w/ 7 ga top & bottom reinforcement
||HD 8" aluminum housing, 35mm double-row sealed ball bearings, 1-3/8" through-shaft and maintenance-free design
||3 17" long high-lift Marbain® blades, 1-1/2" of blade overlap
||Hand lever adjusting spring lift, pin selector for height
|Cutting Height Range
||1" to 5" in 1/4" increments
||2 front deck gauge wheels
||3-year / no-hour-limit warranty
|Deck Shell Warranty
||5-year / 1,750 hour limited manufacturer's warranty
||2" x 3" full-length tube frame
||2" x 3" tube construction
|Front Caster Mount
||3/8" thick steel
||Hand lever adjust, 3-position spring suspension foot platform
||Hand lever control / external band
||Lap Bar Steering Wheel Control
||13x5-6" Reliance Run Flat carlisle
||69" / 62" / 50"
||Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.